August 27, 2009

Running in the Rain

I was doing my usual run when I saw some lightning. At first, I didn't mind the lightning since it always does during the night. I coursed through my usual route and a little bit after my turn in CCP, it rained. It rained really hard. Good thing is that there is a covered area at the Marina Yatch Club. I went in and waited for the rain to subside. I checked immediately my iPod and ensured that it is still working.

When the rain subsided, I ran again with my iPod secured in my pocket. I ran and ran and ran. When I was about 2 blocks away from my house, the rain was just pouring down. I was all wet. I needed to stop one block away from my house to ensure my iPod will not get wet. I waited and waited until nothing. The rain was not stopping. I then decided to run the last block and submerged myself into the rain.

If my iPod was not with me, I would ran in the rain contented. But my iPod ruined it all. Haha.

I would definitely run the rain sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and once moderated, it will be shown to public.