April 18, 2010

I know I'm BAD, I'm BAD, I know it!!!

Singing ala Michael Jackson.

Ever since I left Manila last March 14, I only managed to run (on the treadmill) for 1 hours 20 mins combined. That's bad, and I was bad. I usually blame it to the freaking cold weather in Beijing but I know that its is not an excuse for me to run. My alternative reason would be im tired of work; which is mostly true but I don't over work most of the time. I know it is just me being bad.

I don't know when will I regain my running addicition but I should - coz I am getting bigger. HAHA

2 comments:

  1. Haha nice one Bessie, get on that treadmill :P Or get out and run in that cold :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing medyo umiinit na. Pwede na din sa treadmill pero super boring! Di ko kaya mag 30mins. Nababato ako! haha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and once moderated, it will be shown to public.