February 4, 2010

Back on Track...

I am now back on track. Thank God.

Last 2 Sundays were race Sundays again. I ran the MegaWorld Fun Run and the Book Run by Dingdong Dantes. I was slower than my previous times but it was totally acceptable since I was on a hibernation mode for 1 1/2 months. After these two successful Sundays, I agreed to pace my friend Tin for the last leg of the Condura Marathon (Pasong Tamo-Fort) on Sunday, Run the Heart Run on February 14 and go for the 21K for Century Tuna on Feb 21.

I am excited to be back...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I did my long run during the Book Run and in fact, saw celebrity Ding Dong D. running the 5km race. Were you there? Anyway, glad you're back! Just enjoy your run and no worries regarding weight. Run with me sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Running Diva. Thanks for the comment. I actually saw you in McKinley Road. You were on your way to the Fort and I was on my way back to Ayala na... Di kita na hello-an kasi parang serious ka sa pag run... hehe. Sure, we can run sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and once moderated, it will be shown to public.