July 9, 2013

The HP Run


As most of my friends know, I have transferred to HP since November of 2012. And since I am a loyalist, I am promoting The HP Run happening on September 1, 2013 at the Bonifacio Global City.


I am not sure yet what will be my target for ths race but I am hoping that this could be my PR. Anyhoo, here are the race details.

Race Details:

Venue: Bonifacio Global City
Date: September 1, 2013 (Assembly Time is at 5AM)

Race Fees:
3k: PHP 400
5k: PHP 500
10k: PHP 600
5k Buddy: PHP 800 per pair

Fees are inclusive of:
Singlet (Size availability may be limited.)
Runningmate Race Bib with built in timing chip

Registration Guidelines:
Registration period is from June 26, 2013 – July 26, 2013.
Please take note of the fees of which race you are participating.
Mode of payment is via bank deposit. Payment should be made prior to registration.
Please keep a copy of your deposit slip as it will serve as your passport to redeem your race kits.

For 5K Buddy:
1st buddy registers and chooses “Yes, this is first signup” in Initial Sign Up field.
A code will be emailed to the 1st buddy.
2nd buddy registers and chooses “No, I have a buddy code already.” and enters the code.
Note: Registration guidelines for HP employees will be communicated internally.

Bank Account Information:
BPI – Savings Account
Pierre Gabriel Ngo Dee
9829-1854-98

For any questions, you may contact:
hprunph@hp.com
0917 5907172
0915 2848938

You can also visit the page for registration at:
http://hprun2013.runningmate.ph/index.php/event/register

Please like our facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/hp.run.event

See you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and once moderated, it will be shown to public.